Compliance with Government of Québec accessibility standards
The Centre d’expertise hydrique du Québec (CEHQ) subscribes to
the objectives of the three Government of Québec
Web accessibility standards for the handicapped. However, the
current version of our Web site meets only minimum standards.
Navigate in a accessible way
Until the new version of the site is available, we can offer
accessible versions of the following pages:
Conform to Web Accessibility Initiative
(WAI) Level 1 accessibility rules
In its current version, the ministry's site meets the great majority
of Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Level 1 accessibility rules.
Web Page Structure:
- Web pages have a distinct title that reflects their subject or
goal, tagged as <title>
- Informative images are inserted into Web pages using appropriate
- Informative images have associated replacement text;
- Replacement text is tagged as alt.
- Font size is specified in relative units.
- The site information page includes a map;
- The site map enables access to the first two levels of navigation;
- Navigation menus that are repeated from one page to another are
organized in the same relative order on each and have a similar
- Abbreviations and acronyms are shown with their names in full the
first time they appear on a Web page;
- All links on the same Web page that have the same name, point to
the same landing point.
Contribute to the improvement of the site
In you find any errors or oversights on any of our Web pages, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Obtain Assistance
Should you experience any difficulties in navigating on our site,
please contact us at (toll-free) 1 800 561-1616. Our
staff will be pleased to be of service.